Games machine producer seeking an apprentice for hardware set-up, wiring and testing, cabinet fitting plus supporting our games product range. Applicants must have a passion for gaming, be PC literate including some hardware skills, have a genuine desire towards the building of gaming products, be reliable, practical and a quick thinker.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2023
Salary starts at 5.50 per hour with salary reviews every 12 weeks. The Employer activity want to increase salary in line with your development and tasks you can complete. They want you to progress to level 4 and a fully paid Games cabinet maker.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
5 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Computer hardware set-up
- Cabinet fitting out
- Testing of machines before delivery
- General tasks associated with our games room product range
- Customer support
- Supporting in new fields into which the company is expanding
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Role is fully supported with the training to achieve the L3 Digital Support technician Apprenticeship
- Full skills and knowledge training provided by London Vesta College via day release every other week for the first 6 months then weekly sessions in person/ online until course completion
- A skills coach is also provided to ensure the skills you learn are embedded in your work role
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Page Global are a rapidly expanding Arcade Games company selling across the world. There is potential in this role to progress to a level 4 role eventually leading to becoming a manager and manangement qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5) Essential
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade 5) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LONDON VESTA COLLEGE LIMITED
Digital support technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.