Business Administration Apprentice - Learner Data Services Newcastle College
Kidderminster College are looking for a hard working and motivated apprentice to undertake a range of administrative duties for the Learner Data Services section including student records and associated clerical and auditing tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy team in a friendly college in the heart of Kidderminster.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
08 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To undertake administrative tasks in relation to the Student Records Systems
- To input and process data relating to Student Records
- To maintain electronic and paper-based records
- To input data to college information systems and to provide reports from the systems as directed
- To track and chase internal and external information as required.
- To support auditing activities as required
- To carry out general clerical and administrative work to assist the manager and other members of the workforce development teams
- To undertake word processing (eg letters, memoranda, reports, tables,etc) spreadsheet, database work, and filing as required.
- To deal with telephone queries
- To liaise with other college staff as required
- To train other employees in relevant systems/procedures and job duties as requested
- The post holder will be required to work to deadlines set by the college and external bodies
- To work flexibly and carry out additional roles within the college as may be agreed from time to time
- Participate fully in apprenticeship programme including day release activities
- Undertake all appropriate training and development
- Take a pro-active role in the maintenance of acceptable standards of student behaviour
- Perform duties to a high standard and to ensure that the quality assurance processes are implemented successfully across the College, particularly those relating to your role
- Comply with all NCG policies and procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be required to attend classes at Kidderminster College one day a week to achieve the level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There may be the opportunity for a full time position for the right candidate upon successful completion of your apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.