CBRE Managed Services are now recruiting for a business administration apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will work in a multi-faceted role to assist multiple teams including, but not limited to, Engineer Support, Planning, Contract Support, and Senior Management. Learning all aspects of Business Administration.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
08 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This role will be a multi-faceted role in which you will be required to assist multiple teams including, but not limited to, Engineer Support, Planning, Contract Support, QHSE and Senior Management. The assistance will include using all Microsoft Office Programs including Microsoft Visio, Smartsheet, Power BI, Excel, Word and Outlook to enhance and support the requirements needed by the relevant team(s).
Training and Development is a central focus on this contract and therefore the successful applicant will find themselves fully trained in all aspects needed to ensure their role contributes to the smooth running of this prestigious contract.
Working with multiple functions on CBREs most prestigious account. The role will entail many different learning opportunities from understanding how maintenance can impact business continuity through to finance.
Day to day duties could include but not limited to the following:
- Working within the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Working closely with the Reliability and Planning Team to support the update of maintenance strategies for Continuous Improvement
- Working alongside Contract Support team to better understand how finance and procurement link in with Asset Management
- While reporting into the QHSE Manager where you will learn about all aspects of regulatory and statutory compliance duties within an engineering environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- On the job training delivered by the employer
Allocation of an apprenticeship delivery coach who will carry out:
- Regular training
- Assessment and support visits to ensure you acquire new learning, knowledge skills and behaviours in order to progress and develop
Identify, track and support 20% off the job training activities
- Quarterly formal progress review meetings; identifying learning achievements and next steps
- Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, there is the possibility of full time employment and further progression
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SEETEC BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.