Stephenson's Auto Repairs, is a reputable garage offering a wide range of services, from MOT's, Servicing and testing. We aim to deliver a first class service every time. We endeavour to have all work completed to the highest standard, ensuring that vehicles are once again safe for the roads. You will be learning all aspects of the motor trade and the different types of work with vehicles.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training as part of their apprenticeship (one day per week). From April 2023 the apprentice minimum hourly rate will be £5.28 for under 19 years old or over 19 years old and in their first year.
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be learning all aspects of the motor trade and the different types of work with vehicles e.g:
- Gear box repairs
- Diagnosing fault codes
- Ensure you work own space & the workshop is kept clean & tidy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Autocare Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- The day release training day (one day each week) for this course will take place at our Doncaster Centre in Armthorpe
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible progression to Level 3 Light Vehicle Technician
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DONCASTER ROTHERHAM AND DISTRICT MOTOR TRADES GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)