Velocity Academy have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Administrator Apprentice with Boiler Central. You will process orders in a prompt and efficient manner, collating and organising files correctly and updating the company system with any updates.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
08 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your day to day duties will include:
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a positive image of the company
- Contribute to the efficient running of the company, assisting colleagues when appropriate and maintain good housekeeping and a tidy workspace
- Working as part of a close team to achieve and exceed monthly sales intake targets
- Negotiate with customers to achieve competitive quotations while maximising profits
- Make follow up calls to customers for feedback on live quotations and offer product advice when required
- Build rapport with customers to maximise the potential of winning orders
- Communicate with all internal departments to ensure smooth operation from tenders to orders
- Process orders in a prompt and efficient manner, collating and organising files correctly and updating the company system with any updates
Provide excellent customer service and work within a challenging and rewarding environment, with a can do attitude that are willing to go above and beyond for customers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will be provided by Velocity Academy
- All training is done on site through online tutors via teams
- L3 Business Administrator qualification given upon successful completion of the course
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BOILER CENTRAL LTD
VELOCITY 1ST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.