As a Content Producer within the agency, you'll collaborate with our team to craft written copy, visuals, and videos for our diverse client roster.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your role includes developing content strategies and producing engaging materials. You'll ensure these assets effectively reflect our clients’ brands and messaging tone, and are resonating with target audiences, while juggling multiple projects to maintain quality. Your creativity and data insights will enhance campaign scope, delivery and effectiveness
- Understand the client's business objectives and contribute to developing advertising strategies to deliver against these
- Use research to make informed decisions about target audiences, and analyse their characteristics, behaviour and media habits
- Build structured campaigns across a range of platforms, incorporating best practices for tracking and measuring
- Manage and oversee scheduling, budgets, pacing and optimisation of client campaigns
- Access analytical tools to collate and present data to internal and external stakeholders, drawing insights and developing recommendations
- Develop the expertise of the team through knowledge sharing
- Maintain and expand expertise in tools and trends related to content creation
- Ideation of content in response to briefs
- Advise on content formats appropriate to platform and channel
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure content is created, approved and available within campaign timeframes
- Monitor, and report on, the effectiveness of content created towards KPIs
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Content Creator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Off the job training will take place one day a week at Oldham College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.