Apprentice Early Years Educator- Brooklands Childcare (Bryn),Wigan,WN4 0BS BROOKLANDS CHILD CARE LTD
Brookland's needs you ! This Early Years Educator Apprenticeship is a great way to achieve your level 3 childcare qualification whilst gaining work experience. During this apprenticeship, you will complete a variety of tasks with guidance from qualified staff. Duties include: ensuring high standards in all aspects of care and development in line with the EYFS for all children attending the nursery, and organising resources for activities and experiences in the nursery.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
08 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To ensure high standards in all aspects of care and development in line with the EYFS for all children attending the nursery
- To organise resources for activities and experiences in the nursery
- To assist in enhancing the developmental progress in children
- To implement the daily routine within the nursery
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness and good housekeeping
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of all the nursery’s policies and procedures, ensuring that they are followed and respected.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Apprentices must successfully complete the Level 3 Award in
- Paediatric First Aid (RQF) or Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-5) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-5) Desired
About the employer
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.