Salon apprentice required. Gain first-hand experience working in a Superbrand salon. Full training will be provided leading to an accredited Hair Professional qualification which will be delivered in the salon. Along with your apprenticeship salary, you will receive competitive company benefits and the opportunity to be a part of a global brand who believe in the perfect salon where people love to work and clients love to be!
Closing date: 30 Nov 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Dec 2023
08 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice you will benefit from our world-class training. You will be working with and learning from some of the best hairdressers in the world!
You will be trained in the Hair Professional Standard Level 2 which, once completed, will open the door to many exciting opportunities to further your career within Toni&Guy.
Salon responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients
- Shampooing hair
- Supplying refreshments to clients
- Maintaining the presentation of the salon at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be trained in the Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals which, once completed, this will open the door to many exciting opportunities to further your career within Toni&Guy
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Toni&Guy offer exciting opportunities and a great career path
- The majority of our Creative Art Directors, Salon Managers and Partners started their hairdressing career as a Toni&Guy apprentice
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
TONI & GUY UK TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.