Vehicle Damage Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) Technician Apprentice COSMETIC REPAIR SOLUTIONS (DINNINGTON) LTD
You will be working in a purpose-built workshop under the supervision of an allocated mentor and be trained to remove and replace vehicle components including tyres, electrical and glass components to a high standard. You will also carry out tasks & instructions as directed by your mentor, ensuring that safety procedures are followed at all times.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training as part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week) Please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates. Private Health Care & Company Pension available after 3 months
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
08 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Carry out tasks & instructions to a high standard as directed by your mentor
- Remove & replace vehicle components eg. tyres, electrical & glass components
- replace damaged components using cold fitting techniques
- assisting with pre & post repair diagnostics, vehicle geometry and driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- Ensuring that safety procedures are followed at all times
- Ensure work area is clean & tidy at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Diploma in Vehicle Damage MET
- EPA (End Point Assessment)
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of securing a full-time job within the company on completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 5 and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DONCASTER ROTHERHAM AND DISTRICT MOTOR TRADES GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Vehicle damage mechanical, electrical and trim (MET) technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.