An Apprentice Business Administrator (Level 3) is required at Trent Valley Surgery. You will undertake all aspects of administration as required within the business. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to kick start their career in business administration. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and enthusiastic. Duties include: supporting with administration tasks as necessary such as scanning documents, filing records, maintaining patient files.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
07 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Apprentice Administrator, you will be providing administration support within the General Practice with duties which include:
- Communicating with internal and external colleagues via telephone and e-mail
- Booking patient appointments by phone
- Supporting with administration tasks as necessary such as scanning documents, filing records, maintaining patient files
- Taking minutes of meetings and general administration duties.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong organisational skills and a desire to deliver excellent customer service within their role.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Apprentice will work towards their Apprenticeship Standard in Business Administrator Level 3.
- The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated work-based trainer who will provide support and guidance throughout the course. This is a work based programme which means that all of your learning will take place on the site of your employment and within your contracted working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity for advancement within a growing administration department, could be: Reception, Secretarial or Administrator.
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Ruby or Margaret in the Apprenticeships Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.