Vehicle Damage Panel Technician Apprentice COSMETIC REPAIR SOLUTIONS (DINNINGTON) LTD
The successful applicant will be working in a purpose-built body shop. You will be working alongside an experienced technician to gain new skills and gain a Vehicle Damage Panel Technician Level 3 (A level) qualification. Duties will include repairing and replacing body panels and undertaking minor and major repairs.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training as part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week) Please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates. Private Health Care & Company Pension available after 3 months
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
08 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Carry out tasks & instructions to a high standard as directed by your mentor
- repairing and replacing vehicle components to manufacturers specification
- replacing damaged components using cold repair and welding techniques
- learning about the structural integrity of metals and manipulating them them to ensure repairs are sound
- ensure each vehicle is repaired to the highest standard
- Ensuring that safety procedures are followed at all times
- Ensure work area is clean & tidy at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Vehicle Damage Panel Technician Apprenticeship Standard:
- Diploma in Accident Repair Panel Competence
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of securing a full-time job within the company on completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 5 and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DONCASTER ROTHERHAM AND DISTRICT MOTOR TRADES GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Vehicle damage panel technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.