We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate Print Press Apprentice to join our print team in Cramlington to print materials for our customers. As part of your position you will also ensure machines are correctly prepared, maintained and clean at all times. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
07 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage job submission and workload load in the correct order and ensure output is completed on time
- Ensure output is of the highest quality
- Maintain timely and regular communications with line manager regarding machine condition, quality and workload
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times
- Carry out any other reasonable request from a supervisor/manager
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days bank hol
- Staff discounts + Friend + Family
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Street food days
- Access to Perkbox and Rightsteps portals
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- For the individual to be a rounded operator and be a pivotal member of the team and has the confidence to be able to grow into other roles within the organisation and build upon their career
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential full time job available upon completion of apprenticeship
- Internal progression
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
BTEC or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
THE PRINTED GROUP HOLDCO LIMITED
ZENITH PEOPLE LIMITED
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.