We are looking to employ a Business Administration Apprentice (Level 3) with good administration and organisational skills. This is a full-time role at our headquarters in Kendal. The opportunity to work for the fastest growing infant milk brand in Europe, alongside a young talented team dedicated to serving thousands of passionate customers. Duties include: general office duties such as word processing, filing and telephone answering, assist in compiling and maintaining electronic records.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
07 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
What you’ll be doing:
- General office duties such as word processing, filing and telephone answering.
- Assist in compiling and maintaining electronic records.
- Assist in ensuring that all data is accurate and up to date.
- Maintaining email inboxes, keeping responses professional and up to date.
- Working to deadlines, liaising with other members of the Quality department, and working to improve the efficiency of key business processes.
- Complying with safety procedures including but not limited to: adopting safe working practices, wearing the required protective clothing and use of safety equipment appropriate to the role (PPE).
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 (A level) Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (If needed).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progress to full-time employment within Kendal Nutricare.
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.