The post-holder will need to provide an effective and efficient administrative and clerical service to the Quay Healthcare services/teams. You will be expected to work flexibly within the administrative team and contribute to the smooth functioning of the systems underpinning service delivery.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
07 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To contribute to providing a comprehensive professional and confidential administrative support in the delivery of a number of clinical services
- Computer data entry/data allocation and collation, processing and recording information in accordance with the office procedures and practice requirements
- The post-holder will exercise judgement and discretion in the day-to-day handling, monitoring and filtering of appointments and enquires
- Support with process incoming calls/referrals to the Quay Primary Healthcare clinical teams when required
- To assist with actioning and managing all correspondence received into the Quay Primary Healthcare office and manage emails appropriately
- To prioritise duties, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- To assist with dealing with a range of queries from patients, general practice and other agencies in a polite and helpful manner, seeking advice and guidance from the SMT as and when required
- To take and promptly pass on accurate notes and information, exercising independent judgement and discretion when handling, monitoring and filtering calls within data protection, customer care and confidentiality guidelines
- To assist with co-ordinating and overseeing room bookings and report any problems as appropriate
- To type correspondence such as letters and reports when required
- To maintain office filing systems and ensure information is accessible to relevant staff, ensuring confidentiality at all times
- To have excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- To have the ability to remain calm and sensitive in difficult and stressful situations
- To support Quay Primary Healthcare website design and posting relevant information on to social media platforms
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business administrator Level 3
- To attend Warrington & Vale Royal College on a day release one day per week to work towards your Business Administrator Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An understanding of primary care will open opportunities with in the NHS.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.