Business Administration Apprentice NORTHGATE VEHICLE HIRE LIMITED
This is a permanent full-time position in busy finance/operations support office. Tasks will include processing, storing and distributing V5 documents to customers and retail and trade sites controlling and recording locations of vehicles around the business, assisting retail and trade sites with system queries and other ad hoc requests.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing, storing and distributing V5 documents to customers and retail and trade sites
- Controlling and recording locations of vehicles around the business with accuracy
- Undertaking monthly vehicle stock takes
- Support with requesting and processing road fund licence refunds from DVLA
- Support with processing and maintaining petty cash process
- Scope to have exposure to a number of financial processes such as sales ledger and management accounts
- Assisting other areas of the business with queries quickly and efficiently
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As part of this programme you will complete the level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
The Business Administrator apprenticeship programme is the perfect entry into a professional working environment. It will provide the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and behaviours that are desirable within any business sector and will also provide foundation skills that can be developed and built on to progress into supervisory roles.
The apprenticeship provides an insight into the business environment and influences, it will lay the foundation knowledge for success.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Business Administrators
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced business professional
- Interactive chat, forums and class notebooks for real time support and assistance from experienced business professionals
- Apprentices benefit from our internal qualified End-Point-Assessor to prepare and guide them through their EPA
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
Training location to be confirmed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be working within our Group Finance function, with many opportunities available one they have passed their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
0333 358 3559
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.