Business Support Administrator Apprenticeship SAGE ACCOUNTS SOLUTIONS LTD
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, organised, innovative team player to join our team. You will be doing a variety of Business Administration roles within the company. We like to give every member of our team a voice and the ability to share their thoughts and ideas, so you’ll be involved in planning and strategy meetings as well.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2023
Discretionary annual bonus
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
25 Oct 2023
07 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Variety is the spice of life here at SAS HQ!
There isn’t likely to be a typical day, as you’ll need to respond to the needs of the team and clients, but your role will include these types of things:
- Drafting and replying to emails in Outlook
- Drafting proposals in Word for review
- Creating sales invoices
- Recording online sales
- Sending customer statements
- Updating weekly Excel reports for internal meetings
- Log client details on our CRM database
- Record support tickets for the team
- Send MP4 video files to clients after their training session
- Ensuring the office is stocked with kitchen, cleaning and stationery supplies
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers
- Processing online web orders
- Arrange travel when required
- Taking minutes of meeting
- Distributing and monitoring action points for the team
- Update files as instructed
- Plan and organise team socials
- Manage social media accounts as needed
- Come up with ideas for TikTok and YouTube with the team at HQ
- Document processes and systems
- Update details on our practice management software for client projects to meet deadlines
- Website updates
- Publish blogs
We like to give every member of our team a voice and the ability to share their thoughts and ideas, so you’ll be involved in planning and strategy meetings as well.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship via a work mentor and Cambridge Regional College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We are looking for an apprentice who would love to build their career and prospects within our business
- There are lots of opportunities for defining a role you love, getting involved with specific departments e.g. bookkeeping, marketing, customer service, operations
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.