Apprentice Import Operations Coordinator CARGO MARKETING SERVICES LIMITED
We are after a dynamic person to support with creating bookings for imports from all around the world and processing the documentation required to fulfil the customers shipping requirements.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2023
Paid monthly (25th) and on the Friday before if this date fall on a weekend.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
15 Oct 2023
08 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for a confident, commercially minded, energetic individual who is wanting a dynamic, hardworking role in our vibrant import operations department.
Main duties are:
- Provide quotations to our customers using our freight system software
- Take bookings and process the documentation Raise sales invoices and enter subsequent cost estimates on to the freight system
- Finalising/closure of files and profits
- Check and authorise supplier invoices to be processed in our accounts department
- Dealing with incoming calls along with solving any customer queries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard.
Functional skills in maths and English at level 2 if required.
* Internal training will be provided on transport and freight.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progress through the imports department to become multi skilled from the start to end of the operational process. As the company keeps growing there will be opportunities to further training and experience to increased levels of responsibilities.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SOUTH STAFFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.