Business Support Administrator Apprentice PERFECT PLACEMENT UK LTD
The main responsibility of this role is to provide a dynamic and flexible support to our team of consultants and to maintain our presence as the foremost provider of recruitment to the automotive sector. Working within the very close-knit Recruitment Support team, you will be tasked with providing administrative support to our consultants.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
£14,000 starting salary that will increase in line with National Minimum Wage once you have been employed for a year
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
07 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Typical tasks include but are not limited to:
- Database maintenance and data entry
- Posting vacancies across 23 different advertising platforms using SEO keywords to boost their ranking
- Handling incoming calls into the business
- Ad-Hoc administrative tasks as required
- Completing social media duties
- Assisting with accounts
- Using a wide range of IT software
- Make and receive calls
- Send and receive emails
- Supporting consultants with administrative duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business and administration Level 3
The Business Administrator apprenticeship programme is the perfect entry into a professional working environment. It will provide the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and behaviours that are desirable within any business sector, and will also provide foundation skills that can be developed and built on to progress into supervisory roles. The apprenticeship provides an insight into the business environment and influences on it and will lay the foundation knowledge for success.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Business Administrators
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced business professional
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced business professionals
- Apprentices benefit from our internal qualified End-Point-Assessor to prepare and guide them through their EPA Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This role has a great posibility of progression to a permanent role in the business, with the successful applicant looking to move into the Recruitment side of the business once you have completed the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade C or above) Desired
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.