Provide support for the UK Marketing team, whilst completing an apprenticeship. An excellent opportunity for hands-on learning of both traditional and digital marketing skills. Initiative, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn are essential in our fast-paced office, including admin, mailbox management, product & literature support and many more. The role includes invoice and purchase order administration, filing and archiving. Receiving and sending marketing materials/demo stock. Answering calls and responding to social media messages.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Company pension 25 days annual leave BHSF Health care cash plan Life Assurance
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Office Administration – Invoice and purchase order administration, filing and archiving. Receiving and sending marketing materials / demo stock. Answering calls and responding to social media messages
- Mailbox management – looking after our generic mailboxes, responding to end-user product enquiries. Monitoring event and training sign ups and updating databases of contacts
- Image Request Support – Providing lifestyle and technical images to customers upon request and maintaining Product Shot Files on Marketing drive
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Undertake Business Administration Level 3
- Regular calls with the tutor assigned
- Office based - both work/apprenticeship. One day a week set aside to carry out apprenticesship tasks
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Further career in marketing or another area within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.