Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship London Borough of Newham
We have a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring apprentice to join our team. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ambitious and want to gain an early year's qualification while getting experience. You'll create meaningful relationships with the children, your team and with parents.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2023
£9,884.16 to £19,506.24
Wage dependent on age. Opportunity for extra work in the holidays. Flexible employer.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 36.0
Possible start date
15 Oct 2023
07 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Early Years Educators play a massive role in supporting children to have the best start to their education.
Duties will include:
- You will work as part of a team planning, monitoring and evaluating activities for children from birth to approximately five years of age
- Ensuring the safeguarding and welfare of the children in the room at all times is essential
- To build positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Apprentices without Level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking their end point assessment. For those with an education, health and care plan or a legacy statement, the apprenticeships English and maths minimum requirements are Entry Level 3, and the British Sign Language qualification is an alternative to English qualifications for apprentices for whom this is their primary language.
- First aid qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- It is up to you what you do when you have finished your apprenticeship. There may be an opportunity to stay on at the same company and progress to the next level of apprenticeship or you may want to look for a new job or professional development opportunity
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
BEST PRACTICE NETWORK LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.