Digital Marketing Coordinator Apprentice WILDCAT DIGITAL LTD
You must have a good understanding of the digital marketing principles and must be looking to build knowledge and experience to become proficient in applying digital marketing techniques. You will be expected to support account executives and managers to deliver work for a portfolio of smalls clients. You will develop abilities to analyse and report using GA and learning and keeping up to date with latest techniques, understanding best practice.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
11 Oct 2023
06 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Writing content for clients (blog content, service/product page content and more)
- Working with clients and colleagues in planning and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Client communication through reporting, phone calls and video calls
- Attending client meetings
- Develop abilities to analyse and report using GA
- Learning and keeping up to date with latest techniques, understanding best practice
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- You will receive full training and support from the Just IT apprenticeship team to increase your skills
- Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 qualification
- COURSE 1 - PRINCIPLES OF ONLINE & OFFLINE MARKETING (PART 1)
- COURSE 2 - PRINCIPLES OF ONLINE & OFFLINE MARKETING (PART 2)
- COURSE 3 - PRINCIPLES OF CODING (PART 1)
- COURSE 4 - PRINCIPLES OF CODING (PART 2)
- COURSE 5 - GOOGLE ANALYTICS 4
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for permanent employment for the right candidate after the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUST IT TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.