Swimming Instructor / Leisure team member Apprenticeship LAURA'S SWIM ACADEMY LIMITED
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team. To initially assist & then eventually teach your own swimming lessons. If swimming and working with children is your passion, then this would be a great opportunity for you to embark on a long and rewarding career in leisure operations.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2023
* Petrol allowance over a certain mileage * After the 2yr apprenticeship the starting rate for a swimming instructor is £15ph
Total hours per week: 20
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
06 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
* Assisting swimming lessons for all abilities
* Helping set up & close down
* Updating class registers & progress reports
* Customer service
* Administration for the business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Award in Pool Lifeguarding
- Level 2 in Swimming Teaching
- Level 2 in Fitness or Gym Instruction
- Level 3 certificate in First Aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once fully qualified you'll have the opportunity to work as an instructor as part of my team with additional qualifications potentially available, such as higher level swim coaching, specialising in additional needs, baby/toddler teacher.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CREATIVE SPORT & LEISURE LTD
Leisure team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.