Join the TecInteractive team as a Marketing Apprentice, where you will play a key role in promoting innovative audio-visual solutions. This is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the fast-paced world of AV tech and marketing, working closely with the Marketing Manager and senior management team whilst gaining an industry recognised qualification!
Closing date: 19 Oct 2023
This wage could potentially be increased depending on the experience the successful candidate has to offer the role.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Oct 2023
07 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Update and maintain the company website, ensuring content is relevant, up-to-date, and optimised for search engines
- Create and schedule posts on LinkedIn and maintain a social content calendar
- Develop and upload case studies and blogs to the website
- Design and implement targeted email marketing campaigns to engage potential customers and maintain relationships with existing ones
- Collaborate with the sales team to create impactful sales presentations and collateral, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines
- Assist in the creation of brochures, fact sheets, and other promotional materials
- Conduct research into potential prospects to identify new business opportunities
- Analyse competitor strategies, offerings, and market positioning to identify trends and gaps in the market
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
Training will be delivered from the EMA training hub in Derby city centre.
The 3 core knowledge units are as follows:
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principle
In addition to the modules above, you will also study towards the Google Analytics vendor qualification, and you will be also be invited to attend portfolio sessions towards the end of the apprenticeship.
Further support will be provided to you through your Digital Coach / Mentor via onsite visits and remote communication.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The possibility of a full-time position for the successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
A Level or equivalent English (Grade C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
EMA TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.