Seeking a role within the property sector? Like the idea of a varied role - both in and out of the office? Like to have autonomy and can be trusted to be reliable and dependable? Here's your chance to join a multi-award winning property inventory company.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
06 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be client facing.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Visit residential properties to produce a detailed report on the condition of the property and its contents using our specialist software
- Taking photos of the property, utility meters and possessions
- Collecting and returning keys from/to agents, landlords and concierges
- Meeting and greeting incoming/outgoing tenants
- Booking appointments and other related admin work
- Communicating by phone, WhatsApp and email with a range of clients and stakeholders
- The role offers a great deal of variety in respect of being office as well as field based
Full training and support about property, estate agents and business will be provided, as well as a company phone and other equipment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship standard:
The apprenticeship training will be provided through a mixture of face-to-face tutorials and online learning. Training and development will take place in the workplace.
Functional skills level 2 in maths and English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time role may be available for the right candidate upon completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C - A* (4 - 9)) Desired
About the employer
STRAIGHT A TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.