Velocity Academy have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Apprentice with Panacea Group, an IT Value Added Reseller based in Bradford. Duties include: cold calling prospective customers, sending customers quotes, as well as other duties.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
06 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for strong candidates to join our exciting sales team. You will be interested selling IT hardware, software, solutions and cloud based technology’s, they will be tasked with learning the role and growing a customer portfolio.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Cold calling prospective customers
- Sending customers quotes
- Turning quotes in to orders
- Assisting clients with the help of our in house purchasing and technical team to deliver customised solutions that meet their specific requirements.
- Finding short and long term sales opportunities via, discussions, onsite/offsite meetings, marketing and telemarketing.
- Learning about the products and services that we sell and how to pitch them to prospective clients.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Velocity apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, they will provide the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and to expand future career prospects.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their programme.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson Standard, with training in how to:
-Understand the sales life cycle, techniques & processes
-Understand how to negotiate, handle objections and close sales
-Understand the basic elements and architecture of computer systems
-Have a working knowledge of Cloud and Cloud Services
-Have a working knowledge of the role IT plays within the broader context of a business strategy
For a full list of programme modules visit: velocity-pt.co.uk
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once the successful candidate has completed their training course and we think they are at a suitable level of expertise, we would look to offer a permanent role within the business.
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
PANACEA LOGIC LIMITED
VELOCITY 1ST LIMITED
IT technical salesperson
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.