Apprentice Early years Practitioner - Triumphant Kids Nursery - M24 4BB PRECIOUS KIDS CHILDCARE LTD
Are you looking for a career in childcare? Triumphant Kids Nursery are recruiting! You will be ensuring the educational, social, physical, emotional, health and welfare needs of the children are always met. During the apprenticeship, you will complete an Early Years Practitioner Level 2. APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 05 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Oct 2023
08 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Following appropriate policies, procedures and systems ensures the educational, social, physical, emotional, health and welfare needs of the children are always met
- To become involved in children’s activities to stimulate and extend their learning
- To demonstrate sensitivity toward children and families within the facility
- Assisting in the admission and induction of new children
- Assisting in the maintenance of all necessary records to meet internal, E.Y.D.C.P and Ofsted requirements
- To take an active role in the promotion of excellent health and safety practices
- To respond effectively to any health and safety issues that may arise and report any necessary matters
- To participate in training and meetings as requested by the management team
- Performing any other duties commensurate with the general nature of the position requested by the management team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- For the successful candidate, there is the opportunity of ongoing employment and progression onto the Early Years Educator Level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4+) Desired
About the employer
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
01709 886 836
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.