Archer Resourcing are looking for a Database Developer to assist the team in ensuring our database is managed, maintained and produced accurately and efficiently in support of the recruitment function. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with basic to intermediate data knowledge, who is looking to strengthen their skill set in this field.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
05 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Data cleaning
- Reviewing existing records on database including ensuring data is up to date and accurate
- Reviewing / categorising / uploading existing CVs and documents from department inboxes
- Data Input & Ongoing Maintenance
- Assisting crewing / team leaders / account managers with logging jobs, CVs sent and placements
- Provide suggestions and feedback for improved / new data management practices
- Contacting candidates
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full database training will be provided from the offset and on an ongoing basis at our office in Ipswich town centre where you will be based
- By the end of your training, you will gain a Level 3 in Digital Support Technician
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We are looking to build a team of data base developers and are hoping that a qualified apprentice will add value to this team once their qualification is complete
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade Level 2/C/4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 2/C/4) Desired
About the employer
W S TRAINING LTD.
The Apprenticeship Team
Digital support technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.