Business Admin and Marketing Apprentice NEOSALPHA TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
An opportunity to join a growing company with full support, opportunity to closely work with highly experienced professionals. Practising or demonstrating new skills through marketing campaigns and research. Supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
12 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Tasks to include
- Supporting in creating first draft documents and creating presentations.
- Assisting in creating engaging content for our digital channels including their social media accounts, website and other relevant platforms.
- Supporting our Visual Arts team across various platforms including creating and editing of engaging video content that can be used across a variety of platforms.
- Supporting marketing activities such as Search Engine Optimisation, social media posts etc.
- Supporting the planning of a variety of targeted events, such as seminars, workshops, receptions and other client hospitality from brief stage through to the live event.
- Helping the Senior Executive to gather and report on relevant web analytics.
- Working with the marketing communications team, helping in the delivery of social and other digital media.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Leel 2 Functional Skills in English and maths if required
- One to One work with Skills Coach
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of your Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship progress into a full Junior Specialist Executive in Marketing and Business Development Division.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other ICT and Marketing (Grade Any) Desired
About the employer
NEOSALPHA TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
THE WINDSOR FOREST COLLEGES GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.