Business Administration/Reception Apprentice GARTH COATES
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation as an office administrator working as a business administrator/receptionist. The successful candidate will join a fast-paced team where they will be able to develop their administration skills. The role includes answering phone politely, requesting information, transferring call to relevant caseworker or taking notes as appropriate and answering the door, greeting clients in a polite and respectful manner and informing the relevant caseworker of their arrival, ensuring they are comfortable.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
07 Oct 2023
05 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties are to include but not limited to:
- Answering phone politely, requesting information, transferring call to relevant caseworker or taking notes as appropriate
- Answering the door, greeting clients in a polite and respectful manner and informing the relevant caseworker of their arrival, ensuring they are comfortable
- Offering and providing refreshments
- Taking in,logging and distributing mail
- Posting mail on behalf of caseworkers
- Scanning and photocopying documents and preparing court bundles
- Assisting caseworkers and management as requested
- Maintain meeting room and reception area - check after clients have left and keep tidy
- Checking stationery and kitchen stocks and re-ordering/buying as necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator standard delivered through 18 Months workplace based training
- Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full-time role within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)