Fenestration Fabricator Apprentice SLIDE AND STACK UK LTD
Slide and Stack UK Ltd, have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join their experienced team of fabricators, gaining a Level 2 apprenticeship in Fenestration Fabricator. The successful candidate will be mentored by an experienced team who will support individuals to become fully skilled & qualified in this industry.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
04 Dec 2023
05 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
Your day-to-day tasks will be:
- Working independently or as part of a team
- Follow fabrication/assembly manuals from set out to completion
- Learn how to fabricate to the specifications set out by our various system suppliers
- Learn techniques to enable you to fabricate the product to a high standard that meets our client’s requirements
- General housekeeping & work area cleanliness
- Loading, unloading, and general labouring
- General Health & Safety
- Health and Safety rules and regulations
The training you will be getting
The apprenticeship in Fenestration consists of:
- Intermediate Standard Apprenticeship-Fenestration Fabricator
- Functional Skills in English and maths (Level 1/2) where applicable
All aspects of your training will be delivered on-site with your employer, and you will have regular site visits every six to eight weeks from your designated assessor, who will monitor your progress throughout your apprenticeship programme.
You will achieve a qualification in Fenestration Fabricator Level 2 Standard.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
On completion of the level 2 Fenestration qualification, providing you show the correct skills and abilities, you will have the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position and possibly a level 3 apprenticeship.
We are looking to invest our knowledge, skills, and time in the right person. This position has the potential to develop into a successful career for the right candidate with the position growing with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
GLASS & FENESTRATION TRAINING SOLUTIONS LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.