Business Administration Apprenticeship HEWITTS SOLICITORS
Hewitt’s has served the local community for more than 60 years. As one of the longest established law firms in the North East, we pride ourselves on our friendly team-oriented culture. We are committed to developing all of our staff through training and an emphasis on internal promotion. Due to growth, we are now looking for our new Business Administration (Level 2) Apprentice.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Oct 2023
05 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- File management
- Reception duties and assisting reception staff
- Assisting accounts staff
- Liaising with others by telephone
- Arranging mail despatch by post, hand, email, fax or Document Exchange
- Accurate record keeping
- Photocopying, including numbering, colouring, binding of copies as required
- Consumables ordering
- Daily filing including file opening and closing.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you'll get the
Opportunity to learn:
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Relevant regulation
- Business fundamentals
- External environment factors.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.