Apprentice Eco Coffee Shop Assistant GREEN INTENTIONS LTD
We are an eco-coffee shop in need of an enthusiastic and hardworking apprentice to join our team. Our mission is to provide delicious coffee and food while also being environmentally responsible. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for sustainability and wants to learn more about the industry.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2023
Share of tips.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
25 Sep 2023
05 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
During your apprenticeship we will help you develop the skills to be able to perform the following duties:
- Learn about sustainable practices in the coffee industry
- Assist in managing inventory and ordering supplies
- Provide excellent customer service
- Learn about the art of coffee making and latte art, barista training provided
- Assist in social media management
- Learn about zero waste practices in the kitchen
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hospitality Team Member level 2 apprenticeship standard, delivered in the workplace and supported by a hospitality specialist from Stratford College (bespoke training may be delivered in the college)
- Functional skills if required are delivered by day release at Stratford College
- Health and safety and food safety training delivered in the workplace (to be arranged by the employer)
- End point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent full-time position may be available for the right candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship, progression may be available to the level 3 hospitality supervisor apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C) or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SOLIHULL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY CENTRE
01789 266 245
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)