An exciting role to join Complete Support Service at Milton Park to assist our Accounts leaders with the day to day roles and responsibilities of our bookkeeping service. The role will include, but is not limited to sales invoices and running credit control reports, purchase ledger invoices and supplier statements.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
£16,000 - £17,000
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
05 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include, but is not limited to the processing of:
- Sales invoices and running credit control reports
- Purchase ledger invoices and supplier statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Handling customer and supplier queries
- Collation of payroll data
- General administrative duties such as opening the mail, answering the telephone, ordering of stationary and office supplies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- 13 months practical training period, plus 3 months for End Point Assessment
- Work-based training with your employer
- Day release during term time (approximately 1 day a week or 2 evenings for a year)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (7 days at college for each, if required)
- Off the job training will count for at least 6 hours a week of an apprentice’s time at work
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and maths
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- Level 2 Accountants or Finance Assistant Apprenticeship
End Point Assessment:
- In-tray test
- Structured Interview
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- For the right candidate progression onto the AAT L3 would be offered
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ABINGDON AND WITNEY COLLEGE
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.