Childcare Apprenticeship – NVQ Level 2 THE NEST NURSERY LTD
A Childcare Apprenticeship – NVQ Level 2 is required. This is a chance to gain valuable skills while working in a nursery setting, as well as learn about childcare related topics in a classroom setting. This is ideal for someone who is passionate about a career in childcare. You will learn about Safeguarding, the EYFS, First Aid to name a few things. Duties include: supporting the development of the childcare provision and providing an excellent range of activities that ensures the child learns whilst having fun.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
05 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures the child learns whilst having fun
- Assisting in meeting Ofsted requirements
- Being a team player
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for children appropriately
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery
- Supporting children’s learning and development
- Supporting children’s self-help needs
- Being creative and enthusiastic
- Following Safeguarding rules and regulations.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- During the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Childcare, you will have access to excellent training and development opportunities within the role
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months
- You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship. As you progress through your apprenticeship your duties and responsibilities will alter as you develop the skills for a successful career in childcare.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to progress on the Advanced Diploma, Level 3 Apprenticeship Early Years Educator
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE NEST NURSERY LTD
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.