Childcare Apprenticeship – NVQ Level 2 GOLDEN STARS NURSERY LTD
Childcare Apprenticeships are all about looking after children aged between 0-5 and helping them to develop physically, socially, and emotionally. Childcare Apprenticeships really are a great route into a varied and fun career. Apply if you have a passion for helping children learn in a nursery setting and are keen to develop your skills in class.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
05 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for all children appropriately
- Supporting children’s learning and development, including supporting planning and observations
- Preparing and maintaining the environment and resources for the children
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship
- As you progress through your apprenticeship your duties and responsibilities will alter as you develop the skills for a successful career in childcare
- Your classroom days will be based in central Birmingham taking place once a week for the first 13 weeks
- You will gain an NVQ Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification with options of progression afterwards
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- During this apprenticeship in childcare, you will have access to excellent training and development opportunities within the role, with the potential to progress on the Advanced Diploma
- You can also work as a nursery practitioner, classroom assistant or a pre-school practitioner
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Essential
About the employer
GOLDEN STARS NURSERY LTD
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.