Early Years Education apprenticeship LITTLE APPLES DAY NURSERY LIMITED
This lovely vibrant day nursery is looking for an excited and committed Early Years apprentice to join their team. You will contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery. You will also give support to other team members throughout the nursery.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
You will be paid £5.28 an hour for the 1st year, this will then increase to the NMW for your age in 2nd year.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
22 Oct 2023
05 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Job role will require you to:
- Join in with play & care routines for the children
- Learn the role of a nursery practitioner and how the EYFS works
- Follow instructions for your team leader and learn off of team members
- Have key children & do observations on them
- Follow local & nursery safeguarding policies and practices
- To contribute to a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of children in your area in conjunction with other team members
- To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys and share this with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life
- Engage in good team working
- Liaise with and support parents and other family members
- To assist in producing accurate and effective observations of their children using the iconnect system. Their progress and development needs should be identified. As appropriate to each room
- To use observations and evidence gathered to asses the effectiveness of the learning environment and the child’s progress
- To be aware of the needs of special needs children and give physical, emotional and intellectual guidance to the children as appropriate under the guidance of the senior team members
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be allocated a mentor within the work place to support you with your apprenticeship.
You will also be assigned a Tutor by LMP Education to offer one to ones, reviews, observations and teaching abnd learning activities.
You will also work towards your Functional skills level 2 in maths and english if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon completion of your apprenticeship you may be able to apply within for a permanent position within the nursery
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.