Apprentice Digital Marketing Executive FOCALPOINT OPTICS LTD
This family owned and run business with over 40 years of experience is looking to recruit an Apprentice Marketing Executive to join their team. Duties will include creating online content, designing webpages, generating leads and working with the Management team.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
05 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will involve:
- Creating content for website, blogs, guest posts, newsletters outbound activities, products page etc.
- Creating landing pages for the website and content.
- Creating visually appealing graphics for the website.
- Working alongside the Management team to plan and schedule Social Media content.
- Supporting and implementing outreach campaigns for lead generation.
- Identifying opportunities for brand awareness and lead generation.
- Looking at opportunities to improve SEO and domain ranking and showcase the business as a market leader.
- Building monthly reporting for the Management team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer training willl be delivered at the Escalla Academy in Crewe and will include:
· Marketing Principles
· Digital Marketing Business Principles
· Principles of Coding
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We would aim for the right candidate to remain and grow with the business after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESCALLA TS LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.