Level 2 Equine Groom Apprenticeship - Competition Yard - Horse Care and Riding Tidmarsh Stud
Mixed Competition Livery yard. Dressage horses working at PSG and Inter 1 jumping horses to 1.40m. Enthusiastic and cheerful person , whos willing to learn and work as part of a happy team.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2023
This pay rate is above National Minimum Wage
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Jan 2024
08 Nov 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
Mixed Competition Livery yard. Dressage horses working at PSG and Inter 1 jumping horses to 1.40m.
Enthusiastic and cheerful person , whos willing to learn and work as part of a happy team.
There would be some riding on well behaved kind natured horses .
Assisting with general yard duties and horse care including:
- mucking out
- turning out and bringing in
The training you will be getting
- A level 2 certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the apprenticeship, as well as functional skills in English and maths if required.
- All training will take place within the workplace
- Your dedicated trainer coach will visit you at work every 4 weeks.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Many opportunities for right candidate, including the possibility of progression on the the L3 Senior Groom Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HADDON TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.