Heavy Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship ELITE RECOVERY (MIDLANDS) LIMITED
This vacancy involves all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair. The successful candidate will learn about the various tasks involved with repairing and servicing vehicles. The role includes assisting mechanics with all tasks on motor vehicle repair & service and general cleanliness and maintenance of a busy workshop in Droitwich WR9.
Closing date: 05 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Jan 2024
04 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Oil changes.
- General cleanliness and maintenance of the workshop.
- Any duties as required by your supervisor/manager.
- Full servicing of vehicles.
- Assisting mechanics with all tasks on Motor Vehicle Repair & Service.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and flexibility with workloads.
- A genuine commitment to delivering first-class customer service.
- Demonstrates an eager and honest approach to work.
The training you will be getting
- Heavy vehicle service and maintenance technician Level 3.
- Functional skills in maths, English and ICT (if required).
- 20% off the job training with Staff Select Ltd.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
A full-time permanent position within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ELITE RECOVERY (MIDLANDS) LIMITED
STAFF SELECT LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Heavy vehicle service and maintenance technician
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.