Apprentice Pharmacy Services Assistant - Level 2 Pickles Chemist
A pharmacy in Finchley, London is hoping to recruit a hardworking and determined candidate to work within their small team of qualified professionals, as an Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant. This apprenticeship will include dispensing and over-counter training and could progress to higher level qualifications, such as Level 3 Pharmacy Technician.
Closing date: 04 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
18 Dec 2023
04 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support with patient consultations
- Dispensing medicine (after training)
- General admin
- Dealing with counter and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Pharmacy services Assistant Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-point assessment (EPA)
- In-house training provided by employer
- GPHC approved Dispensing and MCA qualification
- Training will be provided on a weekly basis
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time role for the right person or further potential for other training such as a Level 3 Pharmacy Technician apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.