Early Years Educator Apprenticeship L3 Green Park Day Nursery
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprentice, capable of providing an engaging, fun, creative and innovative environment for children, to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment and learn the ropes of providing quality care and stimulating education to children.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
We may pay a higher rate depending on age and previous experience.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
04 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan exciting and motivating learning opportunities for children
- Analyse and create the next stages of a child’s learning
- Undertake all daily nursery duties under the supervision of a mentor
- Contribute to preparing the nursery environment to create an enabling environment to learn
- Work closely with families to fully understand children’s cultural capital, so planned learning is effective and highly engaging
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The candidate will receive an Early Years Educator Level 3 qualification, as well as a Paediatric First Aid qualification
- The candidate will also receive a Level 2 Functional Skills qualification depending on whether they already have their GCSE English/maths (grade 4/C) qualification or equivalent
- This training will be conducted primarily at the employer’s site
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential of leading to full-time employment as an Early Years Educator for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Green Park Day Nursery
GET SET ACADEMY LTD.
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.