Apprentice Central Operations Coordinator Lay Hill Surgery
Ley Hill Surgery is looking to recruit an Apprentice to be an integral part of the Central Operations team, working closely, taking on various admin tasks, provide accurate reports based on data collected and day-to-day IT support. You will be enrolled on the Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 with Clinical Coding embedded with PMA Ltd.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
04 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The primary purpose of this role is to provide accurate reports based on data collected as requested by senior management and ensure the clinical system rota for SCGP is produced and inputted into SystmOne. This role will be an integral part of the Central Operations team, working closely with them taking on various admin tasks and day to day IT support.
- Collate and analyse data which will then allow the post-holder to develop data reports as requested by senior management
- Produce the clinical system rota and provide administration support where needed
- Prepare management information reports and ad hoc reports
- Provide IT administration support
- With full training given, maintain internal information systems ensuring it is up to date and accurate
- Liaising and managing day to day requests for data processing
- Identification, monitoring and reporting of cost saving initiatives and improvements
- Collaborate with the wider Operations team to translate data insights into operational solutions
- Organise all access requests to the various systems we use internally
- Provide clinical systems training to new starters
- Review procedures and pinpoint opportunities to develop the efficiency of the provision thus improving key work streams across SCGP
- Help improve the reliability and integrity of the reporting tools on which key operational metrics are based
- Assist in the creation of presentations, documents and spreadsheets
- To work as part of the Central Operations team and independently when required, using own initiative
- Take accountability and ownership of smaller projects, where delegated
- Provide general admin support for the Central Operations team
- Undertake such other duties, as the senior management team from time to time may require support
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful apprentice will be enrolled on the Business Admin apprenticeship level 3 with Clinical Coding embedded with PMA Ltd.
Business Administrator Level 3 (A level).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have completed the Apprenticeship you will have gained valuable experience for roles working within the Health Sector.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.