Service Advisor Apprentice - Milton Keynes KIA MOTORS UK LTD
An exciting opportunity for an apprentice to train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems. You will gain a level 3 Customer Service apprenticeship.
Closing date: 07 Jan 2024
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
04 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Working in an exciting and busy environment the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice will be the front-line support for the busy service department.
An Apprentice will keep in close contact with the management staff at the dealership to update them on current customer affairs and relations.
The apprentice’s role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone
- To process and solve customer service complaints
- Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership and an advisor will visit at least every 4-6 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course
- Customer Service apprenticeship standard
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
A full-time career within the automotive industry, with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority. The opportunities are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within specific interests they may have, such as progressing through the dealership.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
KIA MOTORS UK LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.