Home Leisure Direct Ltd is seeking an Account Administrator to join our team. This position will be responsible for day-to-day financial operations of the company, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger account maintenance.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
21 Days Holiday + bank holidays 5 days paid sick leave per annum (upon completion of probationary period) Work from home Bonus scheme Casual dress Company events Health & wellbeing programme Company pension (depending on eligibility)
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
04 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Processing customer sales receipts on Xero via multiple payment platforms
· Reconciling our debtors account, ensuring all customers have paid, paid on time and the correct amounts.
· Processing customer refunds
· Processing supplier invoices on Xero and our in-house sales order system
· Preparing weekly supplier payment runs
· Purchasing sundry items requested by colleagues from across the business
· Communication with all departments within the business and suppliers to ensure supplier payments are prioritised correctly
· Monitoring and managing the creditors reports ensuring our accounts are always up to date
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Assistant accountant level 3 qualification e.g. AAT level 3
Functional skills if required.
Home Leisure Direct, we will support you through your chosen course, providing support from your colleagues and time to study and take exams. We will support you through completing higher lever courses if you wish and provide a professional working environment giving you the opportunity to apply your skills in a live working environment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
It is expected that you will continue to work through to AAT Level 4 but other courses such as data analytics are also desirable. We are very open minded and if you feel there is something that will benefit you and the comany other than these, will be happy to look into it. Career progession is flexible as we are a constantly evolving company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.