We are looking to recruit a reliable apprentice for our expanding property maintenance and roofing business. We cover everything from small repairs to larger projects. Encompassing roofing, carpentry, fencing and decorating. Full support and tuition will be offered to the successful candidate.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Rate of pay to be confirmed with the apprentice
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
04 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Carrying out repairs, maintenance and installations on residential and commercial buildings
- Chimney rebuild, repointing, removals
- Guttering and fascia repairs / replacement
- Window and Velux installation
- Flat roof repairs
- Exterior and interior decorating of walls and windows - preparation and finish
- Decking and installation
- Exterior timber building design and installation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Property Maintenance Operative Apprenticeship Standard, training will commence in January 2024
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A permenant position after training and progression route opportunities
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
GD Property Services
Property maintenance operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.