Tesla Vehicle Paint Apprentice - Bedford Finesse Bracknell
A Tesla Vehicle Paint Apprentice is required. The apprentice will be working alongside fully qualified body paint technicians to be fully trained in preparing and painting repaired panels. You'll be responsible for undertaking paint repair and restoration work on all makes of motor vehicles, whilst achieving the highest standards possible.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
01 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dipping and spraying - spray painting involves operating a spray gun and other machinery
- They use formulas to mix the paint that goes into the spray gun
- They adjust the flow and viscosity of their paint and control the air pressure to the spray gun by adjusting the nozzle
- Other job duties include properly disposing of hazardous waste, following colour charts and removing rust
- Paint technicians must disassemble, clean and reassemble their painting equipment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Vehicle Damage Paint Technician Level 3- the apprentice would do their training at Skillnet Milton Keynes College
- Training would be block release to the Milton Keynes college which would take place once a week
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within the specific interests they may have, whether it be progressing through their dealership or working towards a job within motorsport
- A full-time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Vehicle damage paint technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.