Business Support Apprentice CORROSION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES EUROPE LIMITED
We're looking to recruit a business Support Apprentice who can assist the business and work in all office departments to gain experience. Duties will include answering the phone and redirecting calls, filing of sensitive information, plus more. We are a small team who work very closely together, full training will be given, and you will also be mentored to help you reach your goals.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2023
Holiday 28-day holiday per year including Bank and Public Holidays Free parking
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
01 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the phone and redirecting calls
- Filing of sensitive information
- Working with the quotation department, supporting their efforts
- Photocopying of documents and certificates for all departments
- Using the shared drive to send information to workers
- Post administration
- Assisting with stock control
- Creating pick lists and work orders for production
- Ordering components
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers and looking for new suppliers
- Assist the HS, ENV, and QA Managers with internal audits
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- The apprenticeship training will be provided through a mixture of face-to-face tutorials and online learning
- Training and development will take place in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential career path to promotion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C - A* (4 - 9)) Essential
About the employer
STRAIGHT A TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.