L3 Business Administrator/Office Apprentice (ADC Property) ADC PROPERTY SOLUTIONS LTD
ADC Property Solutions Ltd are looking to recruit a Level 3 Business Admin Apprentice. The role includes answering telephone calls, responding to emails and calling agents, tenants and customers to arrange appointments.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
Salary: £12,000 to £15,000 Per annum (reviewed every 6 months)
Total hours per week: 32.5
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
01 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Managing photographs of work and signing off jobs ensuring all notes are accurate
- Manage changes to the day when jobs cancel or need bringing forward (prioritising)
- Managing problems on jobs, delays, and complaints - communication with customers escalating any significant issues to the Office Administrator/Office Manager
- Setting tasks for colleagues and completing your tasks daily
- Maintaining feedback folder with positive comments and uploading them to the team chat
- Booking subcontractors to carry out work, entering on the job management system - contacting day prior to ensure attending. Manage daily issues flag persistent issues at weekly meet
- Routine administration
- Attend weekly admin meeting and pass on relevant feedback to Office Manager and Director
- Assist with inputting quotations
- Processing card payments
- Maintaining the Fensa log on the current order book when doors ordered and the new boiler warranty log
- Ad hoc duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
BPP apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Key learnings from the apprenticeship include:
- Understanding business and organisations
- Introduction to project management
- Business governance
- Business operations
- Business project based on a current business challenge
Training location to be confirmed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If you are looking for your first step towards an interesting and rewarding career this is a great opportunity for you.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade (A*-C/9-4 or equivalent)) Essential
About the employer
ADC PROPERTY SOLUTIONS LTD
BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION LIMITED
0203 834 2872
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.