Warehouse Apprentice INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS GROUP LIMITED
ILG are looking for warehouse apprentices to work as a member of the team, learning about every aspect of the smooth running of our busy warehouses, from producing an order pick list to the final dispatch of goods, as well as supporting and assisting with stock control.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
01 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Are you looking to start an apprenticeship? Interested in a career in warehousing and logistics? If so, read on. As an apprentice warehouse assistant you will work as a member of the team learning about every aspect of the smooth running of our busy warehouses, from producing an order pick list to the final dispatch of goods, as well as supporting and assisting with stock control.
A salary of £20,799 per annum is offered. In addition, following probation, you will be eligible for the ILG bonus scheme and ILG benefits scheme. Our apprentices progress to a variety of roles across the business.
- Responsible for the pick, pack and shipping a range of products to our clients on a daily basis
- Quality checking goods, gift wrapping and packaging to the clients required standards.
- Accurate use of the order management system and accurate picking of order items
- Ensure correct shipping information is processed and displayed ready for courier collection
- General maintenance responsibilities of your area in line with health and safety policies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprenticeship standard: Supply chain warehouse operative level 2.
- On the job training delivered by the employer
- Allocation of an apprenticeship delivery coach who will carry out:
- Regular training. Asessment and support visits to ensure you acquire new learning, knowledge skills and behaviours in order to progress and develop
- Identify, track and support 20% off the job training activities
- Quarterly formal progress review meetings; identifying learning achievements and next steps
- Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A large majority of our apprentices move onto becoming permanent warehouse assistants, there will also be prospects to move into team leader and supervisory roles in the future.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SEETEC BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.