Apprentice External Quality Assurance (EQA) Officer AIM Qualifications & Assessment Group
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at AIM Qualifications & Assessment Group as an Apprentice External Quality Assurance (EQA) Officer. This role is vital to the success of organisation in providing the services we offer as a leading Awarding (AO) and End-Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO).
Closing date: 08 Oct 2023
• 26 days holidays, plus additional holidays at Christmas • Free Tea/Coffee • Free parking • Pension • Employee Assistance Programme
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
01 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The purpose of this role is to support the organisation by organising and supporting external quality assurance activities
- This role is very important to ensure that our CASS strategy is followed. Without this role, assessment monitoring events and sampling cannot be completed effectively
- This role is also crucial to ensure that incoming External Quality Assurance monitoring requests are checked to ensure EQA monitoring is required, allocated appropriately and charged if applicable
- To support the organisation by facilitating external quality assurance (EQA) activities. This includes the training and standardisation of EQAs and supporting centres with the assessment monitoring process
- This role is key to AIM’s CASS Strategy and the sampling processes used by AIM group and will at time contribute to internal audit activity
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- This apprenticeship will be completed by working 4 days per week onsite with the employer, learning the job role and gaining valuable work experience, and then 1 day per week completing college work remotely
- English and maths Functional Skills may be completed alongside the apprenticeship if necessary, however, passing this will be mandatory to receive the apprenticeship qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful apprenticeship may be offered a permanent position with the company upon completing the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.